We are in the process of updating our Website with current COVID changes.
Per Governors most recent mandate, we are operating at 25% capacity.
battleBLAST COVID-19 Changes:
Masks are now Required for all guests 9+ per Nevada Mandate.
- We have enhanced our cleaning procedures to allow for sanitizing of vests after every game and regular hourly facility disinfecting.
- Masks are required for all staff and guests 9 and older.
- Arcade games and guest seating has been rearranged to allow for distancing.
- Temporary Business Hours:
- Hours are subject to change
- Please check website calendar for special hours
- Laser Tag:
- All You Can Play Sessions have returned with limited capacity. Learn More
- When required, players will be divided between two rooms for game briefing and vesting, to allow for social distancing.
- The game marshal will stagger groups of players entering the arena.
- Ramps to second floor and bridges are one way. Please make sure to follow arrows and signs.
- Viewing balcony is temporarily Closed. Social distancing on stairs and the balcony is not possible.
- Snack Bar:
- Fountain drinks are no longer available , and have been replaced with canned and bottled options.
- We will also not be offering hot food until further notice.
- All guests must be comfortable with close proximity. Party rooms do not allow for 6 foot separation between guests.
- Guests with a party reservation are welcome to bring outside food and beverages with a party package. Alcohol is prohibited.